- 1 tbsp chipotle in adobo
- ¼ cup aioli
- ¼ sour cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 4 corn cobs, husk peeled back and silk removed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g feta cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Put chipotle, aioli, sour cream, lime juice, oregano, sea salt and pepper in a medium bowl, mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Heat BBQ to medium. Brush corn with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. BBQ corn for 15-20 mins, turning regularly until evenly charred and cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving platter, brush each corn cob generously with chipotle aioli. Crumble feta over the top, garnish with coriander leaves and serve lime wedges on the side.