- 2.5kg untrimmed beef rib on the bone
- 2 tablespoons of palm fruit oil (use ghee or coconut oil as replacement)
- 5 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- Salt, pepper
- Turn your BBQ onto a high heat.
- Place the roast on the BBQ and sear each side until golden brown, season with salt.
- Reduce the heat to medium and close the BBQ lid.
- Keep roasting the rib for 30 minutes than you brush it with the mustard (on the meat side) and season it with plenty of pepper.
- Roast the meat for another 60 minutes, remove it from the BBQ and rest it at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the rib onto a chopping board and cut it into 4 slices, season again with salt and pepper.
Note; if you like the meat more rare reduce the cooking time by 10-15 minutes, if cooked medium well or above increase the cooking time.