- 12 king prawns
- 12 bamboo skewers
- 3 lemons, zest and juice
- 2 red chillies, deseeded
- ¼ bunch basil
- ¼ bunch parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 80g pine nuts, toasted
- 100ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel and de-vein prawns down to the last tail.
- Skewer prawns from tail to head (making
- To make the pesto, combine garlic, herbs, lemon and pine nuts in food processor.
- Once combined, add oil a little bit at a time and season to taste.
- Marinate and coat prawns in baste and grill on both sides for 2 - 3 minutes.
Great served as an appetiser or entrée and best eaten straight from the BBQ.