- 1 Burrata
- 4 cut in half peaches as close to ripe as possible
- Pistachio pesto to drizzle
3 cups lightly-packed fresh basil leaves
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1/3 cup shelled pistachios
3 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Lightly spray the grill bars of the BBQ
- Turn the heat up to hit up to high to get the temperature up.
- Once hot enough
- Place the cut peaches on the BBQ cut side down.
- Cook for 5 minutes on the lowest heat possible.
- Place all ingredients in the blender and pulse until smooth.
- Place peaches on a warm serving platter.
- Place the Burrata in the centre of the dish.
- Then drizzle the peaches with the pesto