- 1kg beef mince
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup parsley, coriander and
- mint roughly chopped
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 birds eye chillies, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat BeefEater® BBQ for 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or in a mixing bowl and season.
- Roll the mince mix into fingers and mould onto the end of a skewer.
- Roll lightly in breadcrumbs before cooking (this assists in keeping the mix on the skewer).
- Grill lightly on all sides for approximately 6 minutes and turn occasionally to ensure evenly cooked.
Great served as a wrap with tatziki (a Greek yoghurt-based dip with grated cucumber, lemon juice, cumin and paprika).